Foam knife – the individual knife for foam processing
The problem solver for: Designer, upholsterer, interior decorator, prototype, stage design (film & TV), …
The FoamKnife is an electrically or pneumatically operated hand cutting machine for the exact processing of soft foam, rubberized horsehair and similar materials.
The high-quality workmanship enables a low-vibration and low-noise operation as well as fatigue-free working due to the comfortable handling. A perfect cutting pattern is achieved by means of the counter-rotating, convexly ground knives. The rear guide support allows the insertion of saw blades up to a length of 750 mm. The foam blades are available in standard lengths of 70, 130, 200, 300, 450, 600 and 750 mm.
As an option, the knives are equipped up to a length of 300 mm for piercing the foam. The cutting foot is not required for this variant.
The radius knife is also available as an option. This allows very precise radii to be attached to the foam parts. According to the technical feasibility, the radii are produced individually according to your wishes. These ideas have been developed in practice. Perhaps new suggestions will be added by your application, which we will gladly implement.
FOAMKNIFE TABLE FOR ZEIM FOAM CUTTING KNIVES:
– For electric and pneumatic operation. Clamp and get started in a matter of seconds… no problem with the Zeim quick-change system!
– Can be used with all Zeim knife systems
– Clean cuts – straight or complex shapes
– Cutting angle up to 45° adjustable
SPECIAL ACCESSORIES FOR THE FOAMKNIFE TABLE
– Foot switch, ball valve stop valve with quick coupling, side stop
– Table dimensions: W X D = approx. 60 x 70 cm
– Working height adjustable from 68 to 80 cm